To give to the Food Ministry (for food vouchers or to stock the food pantry) please click on the button below.
Frequently Asked Questions
ONLINE PAYMENTS VIA Card or Electronic Check
- Online Payments: You can make a pledge or offering online using the button at the top of this page. We are currently using a system called Tithely that offers secure giving by credit card, debit card, or electronic check. You may also setup recurring payments, request a refund, or monitor your giving by setting up an account on Tithely. Tithely accounts may be accessed at anytime via a web browser or smartphone using the Tithely app available for Android and iPhone devices. Setup a user account here.
- Switching From Old System: Please note that if you are currently paying your pledge via automatic bank withdraw and wish to switch to credit card giving, you should contact our Administrator, Paula Garner, to ensure that you are not twice-charged!
- Card Fee: Please know that it costs the church about 2.9% per charge to run credit cards. There is an option to cover that expense if you wish.
Click on the "Give Now" button below and select "Food Ministry" from the drop down menu.
The benefits of Tithely include:
- Direct Deposit through credit card, debit card, or electronic check
- Ability to request an automatic refund or to pause contributions temporarily
- Online statements available at any time.