Thank you for your pledge!
If you would like to setup an account on Tithely, our online giving system, please click the link below or by searching for the Tithely app on your mobile phone. *Note that if you already have a direct draft setup through the bank in 2017 that it will not be cancelled until you notify your bank or contact the Parish Administrator.
The benefits of Tithely include:
- Direct Deposit through credit card, debit card, or electronic check
- Ability to request an automatic refund or to pause contributions temporarily
- Online statements available at any time.
ONLINE PAYMENTS VIA Card or Electronic Check
- Online Payments: You can make a pledge or offering online using the button at the top of this page. We are currently using a system called Tithely that offers secure giving by credit card, debit card, or electronic check. You may also setup recurring payments, request a refund, or monitor your giving by setting up an account on Tithely. Tithely accounts may be accessed at anytime via a web browser or smartphone using the Tithely app available for Android and iPhone devices. Setup a user account here.
- Switching From Old System: Please note that if you are currently paying your pledge via automatic bank withdraw and wish to switch to credit card giving, you should contact our Administrator, Paula Garner, to ensure that you are not twice-charged!
- Card Fee: Please know that it costs the church about 2.9% per charge to run credit cards. There is an option to cover that expense if you wish.
TYPES of Giving
We give in several ways:
- Pledges - annual contributions towards Grace's operating budget, paid in weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual installments. Pledging is an expectation for members who are able, and it allows the Vestry (governing board) of the church to make responsible and strategic decisions about how we spend money each year. Some members may choose to contribute the Biblical "Tithe" - 10%. Others choose to give what they can and work towards a tithe. Still others give above and beyond 10% as an act of thanksgiving and commitment to God.
- Loose Offering - We collect an offering at each Sunday worship service that may go towards the general operating of the church. The first Sunday of each month it goes to the clergy discretionary funds for emergency financial assistance, and from time to time we take up special collections for particular ministries or programs.
- Designated Giving and Special Gifts - You may select a particular ministry or fund to give to for a special project or program, such as the Brainerd Market, Altar Flowers, the Outreach Fund, etc... If it is not listed, please choose "other" and indicate the designation in the memo.
- Planned and Estate Giving - We encourage members to consider listing Grace Church in their wills to provide for future generations! Please contact the Parish Administrator to begin a conversation about planned giving.